AMIL-C WHIP M5 SPF 20
- Our new mousse moisturiser is as light as air and absorbs quickly into skin - the latest formulation technology helps us to achieve this without using any artificial carbomers.
- Amil-C SPF uses Tinosorb® S to give broad spectrum sun protection (SPF 20 and UVA 3*). Use of sun protection can reduce sun damage and sun-induced photoageing.
- 5% niacinamide and dual action vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate and ethyl ascorbic acid) aid in balancing skin tone and reducing redness and pore size. Sodium ascorbyl phosphate fights acne-causing bacteria.
- Hydroxystearic acid, derived from castor oil, acts as an inhibitor against UVB stress and in-vivo studies have shown it to reduce conspicuous pores and facial spots.
- Rosehip oil and pumpkin seed oil, rich in omega acids, provide all-day hydration.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Our lighter moisturiser, Amil-C Whip M5 - is now available with SPF 20 and broad spectrum UVA proection. It's formulated to refine pores and brighten skin while protecting and nourishing. Available lightly scented with bergamot or unscented.
All skin types, including oily or combination skin with enlarged pores.
A non-irritating emollient derived from castor oil that acts as an inhibitor against UVB stress. In-vivo studies have shown it to reduce enlarged pores and dark spots.
Also known as niacin (vitamin B3), it helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
A broad spectrum oil-soluble UV filter with proven high efficiency at low concentration.
VITAMIN C (ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID)
Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that fights acne bacteria, brightens skin, reduces pigmentation and evens skin tone. This product contains ethyl ascorbic acid, an exceptionally efficient and stable form of Vitamin C.
VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE)
This product also contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.