AZECLEAR AZELAIC ACID SERUM A15
- A plant-based serum formulated with 15% azelaic acid to target acne, blemishes, dark spots and rosacea.
- Found in wheat, rye and barley, azelaic acid is a nature-identical antioxidant that can help reduce inflammation. Clinical studies show that azelaic acid gels can minimise the appearance of swelling and visible blood vessels caused by rosacea (more info).
- Azelaic acid has a different kind of action to alpha and beta hydroxy acids, so you can use it alongside AHA and BHA products. Keeping in mind that these are powerful actives, we recommend that any new acids should be introduced gradually into your skin regimen.
- Colloidal oatmeal, chamomile and green tea provide an extra antioxidant boost.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Azeclear Serum A15 delivers 15% azelaic acid as a smooth emulsion, so it is fully dissolved in the formula, without the graininess sometimes evident in suspensions. Azelaic acid has been shown to be effective against acne, hyperpigmentation and rosacea.
Most skin types, including sensitive skin and combination or oily acne-prone, congested skin. Reduces rosacea and redness.
An anti-inflamatory organic acid derived from wheat, rye or barley. Kills acne-causing bacteria. Recommended for moderate acne, and skin pigmentation (including melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and as an alternative to hydroquinone.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
Green tea contains a range of polyphenols, which have proven antioxidant effects in protecting skin. The extract we use is a super-pure grade, giving a high percentage of epigallocatechin.
Oat extract has superb anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties. Perfect for dry and sensitive skin.
ROSEHIP FRUIT EXTRACT
Extracted from the fruit rather than the oil, it's loaded with antioxidants.