PharmaClinix Lightenex Gold Skin Lightening Cream, 30 g
- Strongest skin whitening treatment cream
- Suitable for hyperpigmentation and Melasma in Asian, African and ethnic skins
- Lightenex gold cream reduces pigmentation
- A unique formulation with the maximum concentration of powerful, Clinically proven whitening ingredients
- Target the melanocytes to reduce melanin production
Pharmaclinix lightenex gold cream is the strongest skin whitening cream to treat hyperpigmentation and Melasma in Asian, African and ethnic skins, without the use of Hydroquinone. Lightenex gold cream reduces pigmentation, as it contains professional strength actives including alpha Arbutin, beta Arbutin, Vitamin C, Octanoic acid, Niacinamide, Lactic acid, Retinaldehyde, glucosamine, Salicylic acid, liquorice extract, Vitamin E. Lightenex gold cream is a unique formulation with the maximum concentration of powerful, clinically proven whitening ingredients in a stable base, which target the melanocytes to reduce melanin production. It treats most resistant hyperpigmentation and deep dermal Melasma.
ALPHA ARBUTIN, BETA ARBUTIN, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, L-LACTIC ACID, OCTADECENEDIOIC ACID (AZELAIC ACID TYPE DIOIC ACID), SALICYLIC ACID, RETINALDEHYDE, LIQUORICE EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, N-ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE, HYALURONIC ACID, FERULIC ACID & MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, CITRUS BIOFLAVOIDS.