PharmaClinix Lightenex Gold Skin Lightening Serum, 30 g
- Strongest skin whitening treatment serum
- Suitable for hyperpigmentation and Melasma in Asian, African and ethnic skins
- Lightenex gold serum reduces pigmentation
- A unique formulation with the maximum concentration of powerful, Clinically proven whitening ingredients
- Target the melanocytes to reduce melanin production
Pharmaclinix lightenex gold serum is the strongest skin whitening treatment for hyperpigmentation and Melasma in Asian, African and ethnic skins, without the use of Hydroquinone. Lightenex gold serum reduces pigmentation, as it contains professional strength actives including alpha Arbutin, beta Arbutin, Mandelic acid, kojic acid, Glycolic acid, Vitamin C, dioic acid, Niacinamide, Lactic acid, Retinaldehyde, glucosamine, Salicylic acid, liquorice extract, Vitamin E. Lightenex gold serum is a unique formulation with the maximum concentration of powerful, clinically proven whitening ingredients in a stable base, which target the melanocytes to reduce melanin production. It treats most resistant hyperpigmentation and deep dermal Melasma. Shake well before use.