POREBRIGHT SERUM N10
- A light serum formulated with 10% niacinamide and azelaic acid to even out skin tone and reduce pigmentation, redness, and facial photoageing.
- Niacinamide has been shown to reduce the appearance of acne lesions.
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates while sodium lactate and sodium hyaluronate protect skin's moisture balance.
- Azelaic acid is derived from wheat, rye and barley. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties combat clogged pores and acne. Studies show that azelaic acid can reduce hyperpigmentation.
- If you prefer a more concentrated azelaic acid serum, try Azeclear 15% Azelaic Acid Serum.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser. Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Porebright Serum N10 contains 10% niacinamide (vitamin B3) and actives that reduce pore-size, reduce redness and gently brighten skin.
Fallen in love with this product. The first time I bought skincare online on an intuition and this brand has totally exceeded expectations. The serum is potent and effective on pores from the first application, does a world of good in terms of smoothness, glow and overall skintone. Very impressed.
Bhumika, February 2020
Most skin types, including oily or combination skin with enlarged pores, and sensitive and mature skin.
Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
An anti-inflamatory organic acid derived from wheat, rye or barley. Kills acne-causing bacteria. Recommended for moderate acne, and skin pigmentation (including melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and as an alternative to hydroquinone.
Also known as niacin (vitamin B3), it helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
The salt of hyaluronic acid, a skin humectant.