REGENA 20% VITAMIN C SERUM C20
- This serum combines the antioxidant benefits of 20% vitamin C with hyaluronic acid, liquorice and dill.
- Stabilised vitamin C can help brighten dull skin, reduce the appearance of age spots and hyperpigmentation, and significantly reduce acne bacteria.
- Dill regenerates elastin to enhance skin’s resilience and combat signs of ageing. Liquorice calms stressed or sensitive skin while balancing oily or congested complexions.
- Squalane emolliates dry areas while panthenol (vitamin B5) fights redness, irritation and itching, and soothes and hydrates skin.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser.
Regena Serum C20 contains 20% stabilised vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate) to increase skin firmness, lighten age spots, help fight acne-causing bacteria and brighten skin.
Most skin types, including sensitive skin. Can balance sebum production of oily skin.
Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
One of the few natural ingredients proven to influence elastin production to combat signs of ageing.
This key element of Japanese and Korean skincare is sourced from rice bran. A powerful antioxidant that helps stabilise actives and prevents damage caused by free radicals.
Protects skin’s water balance and maintains its moisture level, which aids absorption of active ingredients and keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated.
Fights dark spots, hyperpigmentation and excess oil. Soothes sensitive or reddened skin.
Panthenol (vitamin B5) is a humectant used on the skin and hair to attracts water to its surface and protects against water loss.
VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE)
Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.