VITAMIN C CLEANSER C1
- Our cream cleanser is formulated to remove pore-blocking debris while being kinder to your skin than soap.
- Stabilised vitamin C neutralises free radicals and shields against future environmental damage.
- Glycerin protects skin's moisture balance. Sweet almond oil contains restorative oleic, linoleic and myristic acids.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
- Splash your face with lukewarm water. Apply a pea-sized amount to skin and massage in. Leave for a minute, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Vitamin C Cleanser C1 removes makeup, surface oils and impurities while being kind to skin. Skin feels refreshed and hydrated, without the tight feeling sometimes caused by washing with soap. Available scented or unscented.
Most skin types, including sensitive skin.
Easily absorbed and high in antioxidants and beneficial fatty acids.
LACTIC ACID 1%
An alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin by breaking down the material that binds together skin cells.
SWEET ALMOND OIL
This non-volatile, non-fragrant, non-irritating oil is extracted from almond seeds. A rich source of triglycerides and oleic, linoleic, and myristic fatty acids.
VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE)
Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.